The Kodiak is Promatic's newest heavy-duty Sporting machine that has been created for clubs or commercial grounds where high clay capacity, usage, and target variety are important. The strengthened base allows this trap to safely and reliably angle and set it into extreme positions such as teal etc.
Key features of this product are:
- High 500 clay capacity (also available in 400)
- Strengthened base plate, to enable leaning and more extreme angled targets
- Upgraded 16mm locking bolts (12mm bolts used in other models)
- New Durite relay, easier to maintain and replace
- Thicker top plate
- Fire button on the electric box
- Electrical Schematic decal inside the electric box for maintenance needs
- New and improved decals generally
Standard features include:
▪ Standard, battue, 70mm and left-hand, DTL and ABT versions available
▪ Throwing distance 100m
▪ Max elevation up to 70 degrees
▪ Larger 44-amp motor and commercial gearbox
▪ 1.5-second re-cocking time
▪ 50m command cable
▪ 3 years standard parts warranty
▪ Powered by a 12v battery (not included)
Please note: we only accept orders to be shipped within the UK.
Goods purchased from Promatic, unless otherwise stated, will be despatched from our warehouse in Hooton, South Wirral, UK. All customers have the option to collect at no extra cost should you wish to do so. This must be requested at the time of placing the order.
Delivery dates are not guaranteed by us. They are a service provided by the third party postal service/courier we use. Timed and ‘guaranteed’ services can be requested at the time of booking inclusive of any extra costs.
Promatic will not be held responsible for any goods that cannot be delivered due to the courier being unable to deliver in the customers’ absence from the delivery address. Any additional cost incurred to Promatic from such instance will be passed on to the customer.
If any goods are delivered and deemed faulty or damaged, Promatic must be made aware within 30 days of delivery. In such an instance, these goods must be returned to Promatic prior to replacements being sent out.
All items due for swap-out, covered by warranty or returned for refund, will be sent back to Promatic prior to despatch of the replacement item(s) or re-imbursement.
All goods delivered to the customer damaged must be rejected or signed for as damaged upon receipt of the order. If the goods are not visible, signed for as “condition and contents unknown” is required. All goods are dispatched from the Promatic warehouse in fine, working condition and so we must ensure that we have traceability to make claims on any damage to our couriers/hauliers. If such instance occurs and goods are delivered damaged, photographic evidence at the time of delivery will be required to assist a customers’ claim.
For any further information, please email - email@example.com