Throughout the UK, Australia, USA, China, France, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Cyprus, Spain, Barbados and elsewhere, we have installed complete Olympic Trap layouts.
- Fully compliant with ISSF regulations
- 320 clay capacity (average clay capacity, the carousel can be customised to height of the trench)
- 10 and 12 columns carousel
- 15 traps supplied for full OT layout and 5 traps for full Universal layout
- Solenoid release with adjustable setting
- Turnbuckle micro adjustment with height markers for flawless height setting
- Marked circular gauge on base for accurate angle setting (between 0 – 45 degrees)
- Marked elevation gauge on body for accurate height setting (1-3m)
- Promatic tilting mechanism to ensure perfectly level, curl free flight
- Purpose built for use in trench installations
- Heavy duty steel mainframe
- Tailored accessories range and installation service available as an optional extra
- 3 year parts warranty
- Supplied with a 12v batteries or 110/220v transformer
With years of experience in manufacturing automatic traps for the world’s finest Shooting Grounds and World competitions means that our ISSF compliant Olympic Traps are outstanding. Our commitment to quality is renowned. We can supply you with additional extras such as acoustic systems and scoreboards and a second to none installation service by our trained engineers to ensure you have a first class Olympic Trench layout.
Please note: we only accept orders to be shipped within the UK.
Goods purchased from Promatic, unless otherwise stated, will be despatched from our warehouse in Hooton, South Wirral, UK. All customers have the option to collect at no extra cost should you wish to do so. This must be requested at the time of placing the order.
Delivery dates are not guaranteed by us. They are a service provided by the third party postal service/courier we use. Timed and ‘guaranteed’ services can be requested at the time of booking inclusive of any extra costs.
Promatic will not be held responsible for any goods that cannot be delivered due to the courier being unable to deliver in the customers’ absence from the delivery address. Any additional cost incurred to Promatic from such instance will be passed on to the customer.
If any goods are delivered and deemed faulty or damaged, Promatic must be made aware within 30 days of delivery. In such an instance, these goods must be returned to Promatic prior to replacements being sent out.
All items due for swap-out, covered by warranty or returned for refund, will be sent back to Promatic prior to despatch of the replacement item(s) or re-imbursement.
All goods delivered to the customer damaged must be rejected or signed for as damaged upon receipt of the order. If the goods are not visible, signed for as “condition and contents unknown” is required. All goods are dispatched from the Promatic warehouse in fine, working condition and so we must ensure that we have traceability to make claims on any damage to our couriers/hauliers. If such instance occurs and goods are delivered damaged, photographic evidence at the time of delivery will be required to assist a customers’ claim.
For any further information, please email - email@example.com