- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Workhorse for Club and Competition - available in Standard, Left-hand, Midi, Battue, Battue Left- Hand, DTL and ABT versions
The Falcon Series is the newly upgraded version of the old and trusted Ranger Series, which offers a thicker and more robust mainframe along with superior 3 clay hold for improved angle versatility.
Fast re-cocking and the facility to elevate back to 70 degrees make this a great workhorse for club use and competition. In addition it can be supplied as a left handed, midi, or in a DTL version to throw a totally different flight profile.
- Weight - 67kg / 147 lbs
- Height - 1040mm (41")
- Capacity - 6 column 300 clays, 8 column 400 clays
- Throwing distance - 91m / 300 ft
- Max Elevation - 70 degrees
- Rapid set base
- Clay Feed Type - Knife Separator
- Throws standard clays, midi carousel available
- 6 or 8 column carousel
- Stainless steel throwing plate, alloy and corrosion protected parts for long lasting rust protection
- Steel mainframe with hard blue polyester finish
- Aluminium throwing arm with Polyurethane strip
- Proven "Knife Edge" system to feed wet or frozen clays without failure
- 1.5 second re-cocking time
- Simple set up and throwing height adjustment from horizontal up to near vertical for "teal" clays
- Powered by 12v battery
- 50m command cable with fire button included
- Durable electrical control box with simple toggle switch for on/off
- 3 year warranty
(main photo: Falcon 6 standard, smaller images Falcon 8 standard)
We will send you quotes for the following items: .
Get a Quote »
If you wish to get quotes for more items - just click below.
Product added to the Shopping Cart.