- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
One of the most versatile traps available in our entire range
Available in Standard, Midi and Left-handed
- Large angle range, changed quickly using spring locating pin
- 300 clay capacity, club and commercial ground machine
- Throwing distance of up to 91m
- Max elevation up to 70 degrees
- 1.5 second re-cocking time
- 50m command cable with fire button included
- 3 year parts warranty
- Powered from a 12v battery (not included)
The next evolution, born from Ranger series, the Osprey incorporates a host of features that aim to make it the most versatile launcher yet. It is able to throw targets at angles of up to 70 degrees and downhill targets of up to 10 degrees below the horizontal, tilting forward and backwards, left to right. It has a throwing distance of up to 91m, and can throw looping and rolling targets, all of which can be changed in seconds and without the need of a spanner thanks to the spring locating pin in the base.
It has inherited the robust engineering that is the hallmark quality of all Promatic machines, along with our proven knife edge clay separator system that ensures clays are thrown consistently, without breakage no matter the weather. It is no wonder that the Osprey has become so popular in the UK, Europe and the USA.
We will send you quotes for the following items: .
Get a Quote »
If you wish to get quotes for more items - just click below.
Product added to the Shopping Cart.